The clinical deskguides are for generalist doctors, nurses, practitioners who see ‘walk-in’ patients in the outpatient departments and primary health centres in the context of Covid-19. They can be further adapted to Asia and Africa country settings. They can be made available to healthworkers online via VTR or smart phone apps, as in Nigeria. The are based on the information and many WHO guidelines available on: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Tools, tips and guides: Added June 2020
- How can you protect yourself and others from Coronavirus?
- Management Guidelines for District Hospitals during COVID-19 – Generic Low-middle income country 30.06.2020
- Module for Rural Health Facilities during COVID-19 – Generic Low-middle income country 30.06.2020
- Health Facility deskguide in the context of COVID-19 – Generic for low-middle income countries 30.06.2020
- Health Facility deskguide in the context of COVID-19 – Nigeria 16.06.2020