In particular we specialise in the prevention and treatment of malaria, as well as:
- malaria control in emergencies and conflict or post-conflict situations
- operational research to test new approaches and assess new technologies, and
- strengthening local capacity to ensure malaria programmes are more sustainable.
We also work to secure access to prevention, care and treatment for children most at risk of the most common childhood illnesses and apply our technical expertise and practical experience to the control of neglected tropical diseases (NTDs).
Our completed COMDIS-HSD projects in Mozambique are:
- Community dialogues for prevention and control of neglected tropical diseases (English version)
- Diálogos comunitários na prevenção e controlo de doenças tropicais negligenciadas (Portuguese version)
Visit Our projects for our findings and resources from this study